In the 2015/16 school year, the Elementary school Milke Šobar-Nataše successfully introduced the project in Slovenia. The participated schools created 16 music videos that can be viewed here:
- OŠ ANE GALE SEVNICA
- OŠ ŽALEC
- OŠ GORNJA RADGONA S PŠ DR. JANKA ŠLEBINGERJA
- OŠ DR. SLAVKA GRUMA ZAGORJE
- OŠ DR. MIHAJLA ROSTOHARJA KRŠKO
- OŠ DRAGOTINA KETTEJA NOVO MESTO
- OŠ STANKA VRAZA ORMOŽ
- TRETJA OŠ SLOVENJ GRADEC
- CENTER JANEZA LEVCA, OŠ LEVSTIKOV TRG
- OŠ MILKE ŠOBAR – NATAŠE, ČRNOMELJ
11. CENTAR ZA ODGOJ I OBRAZOVANJE DJECE I MLADEŽI, KARLOVAC, Croatia
12. ŠOSO IVO LOLA RIBAR, KRALJEVO, Serbia
13. JU ZAVOD ZA ODGOJ I OBRAZOVANJE OSOBA SA SMETNJAMA U PSIHIČKOM I TJELESNOM RAZVOJU, TUZLA, Bosnia and Herzegovina
14. KESKI-POHJANMAAN KANSANOPISTO, KÄLVIÄ, Finland
15. BELVUE SCHOOL, EALING, LONDON, England
16. ZIS – ZENTRUM FÜR INKLUSION UND SONDERPÄDAGOGIK, ZIRL, Austria
The S-Factor Grand Finale
27th May 2016
In the festival atmosphere of the international festival Play with me, which has for its 10th anniversary moved to Bela Krajina, an international project Video S-Factor for 2016, whose initiator and organizer is the elementary school Milka Šobar – Nataše, has completed. The project includes performing arts and short videos with the intension to promote the inclusion of young people with special needs. A whole of 10 schools for children with special needs from Slovenia and 6 institutions for persons with special needs abroad, have participated in the project.
The busy morning, with 16 different workshops for children with special needs to socialize, students from elementary schools in Bela krajina, high school students, teachers, retirees and other visitors, enjoyed the final event of the project Video S-Factor 2016. The jury, consisted of Maja Weiss, Jaka Pucihar, Gregor Pečan, Zmago Šmon and Alenka Vrlinič, has, among the three finalists in each category, announced the winners. The best short video in the category of Slovenian videos:
- Zrcalce (Mirror) (III. Elementary School Slovenj Gradec)
- AROUND THE WORLD (Elementary School Mihajlo Rostohar Krško)
- Nam srce razbija (Our hearts pounding) (II Elementary School Žalec)
In the international category:
- Sunce je gore na nebu (The sun is in the sky) (JU Zavod za obrazovanje osoba sa smetnjama u psihičkom i tjelesnom razvoju Tuzla, BiH)
- TIGAR (The tiger) (Centat za odgoj I obrazovanje djece i mladeži Karlovac, Croatia)
- ODRASTANJE (Growing up) (Šoso “Ivo Lola Ribar”, Kraljevo, Serbia)
For the preparation and execution of the Festival Play with me, and the final event Video S-Factor in 2016 we wish to thank: Cultural Center Semič TIC Semič, Andrej Kunič, Sašo Riznič, Association of Pensioners Semič, Society Belokranjsko gobarsko društvo, Primary School Belokranjskega odreda Semič, Society Sožitje (Harmony) Bela Krajina, volunteers from the club Students of Bela krajina and the youth center BIT Črnomelj, students of secondary school Srednja šola Črnomelj and students of special and rehabilitation pedagogy.
The project was financially supported by: Kolpa Adventures (Tine & amp; Co.), Radenci, company Čaplja d.o.o., Ljubno ob Savinji, the guesthouse Kapušin Krasinec, Restaurant Pezdirc Semič, Winegrowers Association Metlika, Viticulture and Enology Pečarič Martin Čurile, Graphic Services Robert Glazer s.p., Gradac.
To all the participants, volunteers and supporters we are very grateful for all the help to create this beautiful and unique event, which joined people of different generations, nationalities and abilities, and has demolished stereotypes about diversity.
A Piece About Our School at the 24th Annual St. Nicholas Charity Concert
On Sunday, 4th December 2016, national television TV SLO filmed The Traditional St. Nicholas’s Charity Concert. It will be broadcasted today, Tuesday, the 6th of December 2016, at 17.45, on TV SLO 2.
At 5:43 you can see the piece about our school, which also received a part of the concerts’ collected funds in the last school year. The piece is also available on: http://4d.rtvslo.si/arhiv/dobrodelne-prireditve/174440328
Following the concert there is an interview with two head teachers from schools with special program, talking about the cooperation in the international project Video S-Factor 2016, which was organized by our school. Both videos are also shown. The video Zrcalce (Mirror) from Tretja OŠ in Slovenj Gradec, was the winning video last year.